Tuesday, November 11, 2014

1957 Triumph-templates made for replacement panels


Time in Garage Monday:  2-1/2 hours

I made up templates for the interior kick panels. Took some fitting and extra time. My son came over and picked them up to take to his shop. The first 2 are done. I also completed the patterns for the checker plate flooring I intend to install. They will be passed on once the other panels come back. Once I get the right hand kick panel installed I can start working on the wiring as on the panel is where the fuse box is going to be located.

I also cleaned up the drivers side floor and put some rust neutralizer on a small patch of surface rust.

I kept repeating the mantra...."better to be out in the garage building something than sitting around daydreaming about it"......it felt good to be out there and away from my screen devices...

No comments:

Post a Comment