Tuesday, November 2, 2010

TR3-Still Working on Fenders

Yesterday I got out into the garage for about an hour-not as much time spent out there as I would have liked but it was a busy day full of distractions and commitments. I did some more finish sanding on 3 of the 4 fenders and realized after I was completed another skim coat of filler is going to be needed on all 4 fenders. Hopefully today, this will happen!!!

On Sunday I took out the Haynes Repair manual and looked at the section on the front suspension disassembly and repair. The exercise was to orient me to the components and start me down the road on the reassembly. I think it was time well spent as I look forward to doing something other than body work. My plan is take the bodywork to a "semi finished" primer state and then start working on the mechanical reconditioning. I have a more than a few bodywork hours left before the wrenches start turning.

No comments:

Post a Comment