Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Triumph TR3-More Sheet Metal Massaging

Yesterday was a 3-1/2 hour work day in the garage-I am still focused on the fenders-2 of which have "high fill primer" sprayed on which signifies the last phase of the process. Something to celebrate for sure!!

This morning will have a garage clean up focus (I still haven't made this a priority) with an intent to look at all the fenders one more time and fill in any imperfections with glaze filler. There are still nicks and blemishes surfacing that need to be addressed and then hopefully some more high fill primer sprayed on the remaining fenders-then I plan to take a few days off (see the next paragraph)-November has been a very good month for progress which puts a smile on my face...

The temperature outside has dropped to -32 degrees C. so I am thinking of turning down the heater to near freezing today and walking away from anymore work on the TR for a few days until the temperature rises a bit. If I don't take this stand my natural gas bill will be astronomical as the garage heater is kicking on every 15 minutes or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment