Thursday, November 25, 2010

Triumph TR3-Game Plan

No time spent in the garage yesterday. Other household tasks/priorities took precedence...

Over the past few days I have been daydreaming about setting my project completion projections into a realistic timeframe. This project will be completed if I set my intent and stay focused.

I was going through the "plus side of the ledger" yesterday looking at the positive aspects of the project:

1. The '59 is basically sound
2. Good progress has been made on the bodywork in the last 3 weeks-an expensive and time consuming aspect of the project. The progress is boosting my confidence level the car can be completed.
3. I have the tools I need and the workspace is comfortable to work in.
4. I have enough purchased and existing parts to get the car to a drivable state mechanically.
5. I am motivated and have many of the skill sets needed to complete the work.
6. I have "budget money" set aside for further purchased of needed parts.


No comments:

Post a Comment